Saturday 9 January 2021

PIPS AND LOTS






Forex  traders quote the value of a currency pair, and trade sizes, in pips and lots. A pip is usually the smallest amount by which the value of a currency pair can change, although these days some brokers offer fractional pip quotes too. In example, when the value of the GBP/USD pair goes up by one tick (i.e. pip) the quote will move from 1.3845, to 1.3846, and the size of the movement is just one pip. The beginning trader make success or loss in an account by pips instead of the actual dollar value. A one pip gain in a $10 account, is equal, in terms of the trader’s skill, to a 1 pip gain in a $1,000 account, although the actual dollar amount is very different. professional traders is called it a lot. For USD-based pairs, the lot size is 100,000. In other words, when you enter a trade with your margin account, the smallest amount that you can buy or sell is 100K.

Populer post here

01. The Fibonacci


02.  Trading tips for a Daily Chart  

03.  How To Place A Stop Loss and Profit Target sort of a skilled

04.  How To Day Trade 

05. Basic Ways to Exit Your Forex Trades


1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog Administrator,
    I just want to leave this message here on your blog to let anyone know about a financial support Mr Pedro offers me during the time of covid-19 because that time was really a bad and hard time for me after country lockdown I almost lost my business before Pedro Jerome a loan officer who helped me with a loan at the rate of 2% in return to finance my business I'm so grateful and showing gratitude to his support will testify how grateful I'm to his service and his working team as well after visiting their office at my location then I knew he was a good man with a grate heart.
    I would like anyone here going through financial conditions to contact Mr Pedro Jerome on his E-mail pedroloanss@gmaill.com whatsapp text +1-863-231-0632. and he will help you with any type of loans,Home loan,car loan,construction loan,business loans,personal loan, as long as you are honest enough to make a return.

    ReplyDelete

PIPS AND LOTS

Forex   traders quote the value of a currency pair, and trade sizes, in pips and lots. A pip is usually the smallest amount by ...